2013年2月18日星期一

How to get arms like Jennifer Garner: Secrets of an A-list body

Attending the Baftas last week with her husband, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, 40, impressed onlookers with her toned physique and sculpted arms.
The youngest of her three children was born less than a year ago.
'I work out every day that I can with my trainer. We use 5lb to 8lb weights and do a little cardio. I try to go for a run when I can,' said Jennifer Garner
'I work out every day that I can with my trainer. We use 5lb to 8lb weights and do a little cardio. I try to go for a run when I can,' said Jennifer Garner
‘I work out every day that I can with my trainer,’ she says. ‘We use 5lb to 8lb weights and do a little cardio. I try to go for a run when I can.’ 
What to try: To eradicate flabby backs of arms, try the standing dumbbell overhead extension.
 
You will need a single dumbbell (2-3lb in weight) or a litre bottle filled with water or sand.
Stand with one foot slightly in front of the other, holding the weight with both hands. 
Jennifer Garner
Jennifer Garner
Jennifer at the Baftas: The youngest of her three children with husband Ben Affleck was born last year
Contract your abdominal muscles and lift the weight overhead.
Straighten your elbows until your arms are vertical to the floor.
Ensure your wrists are straight. Breathe in and slowly bend the elbows back by 90 degrees to lower the weight behind your head.
Slowly return to the start position.
Repeat eight to 12 times.

没有评论:

发表评论